This Christmas themed addition game is super simple to set up and uses primarily items you already have around the house. At most, you will only have to buy $2 worth of supplies! There are tons of number combinations to keep your kids busy. You can even have your kids take turns rolling to make it a game.
- colored counting blocks (dollar tree)
- 100 ct. Christmas erasers (dollar tree)
- 1 sheet of white paper
- permanent marker
- Write the numbers 1-6 on a red and green cube
- Pick two types of erasers (1 to go with the green cube and 1 to go with the red cube) and count out 6 of each
- Create number cards by cutting the paper into 12 squares and writing the numbers 1-12 in the squares.
- Roll the homemade dice to find the 2 numbers to be added.
- Use the erasers as counters to add up the numbers.
- Select the correct answer from the stack of number cards.