Located just 20 minutes from Ducktown, TN and 1 hour from Cleveland, this popular orchard and farm offers a variety of pick-your-own crops, including apples, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Throughout picking season, visitors can also take tractor tours across the farm property.
In addition to u-pick, there is also a farm store with a large variety of pre-picked produce, fresh baked goods, canned goods, and more!
There is also a delicious cafe on-site serving up seasonal favorites for breakfast and lunch, including their famous apple cinnamon bread.
- July – Ginger Gold, June, and Zestar
- August – Blondee, Detroit Red, Gala, Golden Supreme, and Johnathon
- September – Ambrosia, Cameo, Crimson Crisp, Empire, Golden Delicious, Jonagold, Jona Prince, Mcintosh, Mutzu, Red Delicious, Rome Beauty, September Wonder, and Smokehouse
- October – Arkansas Black, Braeburn, Candy Crisp, Fuji, Granny Smith, Gold Rush, Hampshire, Pink Lady, Splendor, Stayman Winesap, Topaz, and Yates
This God-centered adventure camp offers overnight experiences for kids in 1st though 12th grade. This camp provides opportunities for your child to worship and grow in their Christian faith, as well as opportunities for outdoor fun, including group games, swimming, hiking, canoeing, rafting, ziplines, and much more!
This location features a large farm store with a variety of apples, canned goods, baked goods, and more. Although this is not a u-pick farm, the orchard does offer seasonal tractor tours, and school field trips.
- August: Lodi, Pristine, Ginger Gold, Red Free, Caitlin Gala, Gala, and Detroit Red
- September: Honey Crisp, Jonathan, Senshu, Red Delicious, Jonagold, Golden Delicious, Rome Beauty, Mutsu, and Charlie Gold
- October: Stayman, Fuji, York, Arkansas Black, Goldrush, Yates, Granny Smith, Pink Lady, and Cameo
This farm offers a HUGE amount of entertainment in once place. Activities include a pumpkin patch, hayride, corn maze, pig races, playground, a large variety of yard games, sandbox, zip lines and more!
This farms has an amazing pick-your-own strawberry patch which typically runs from late April through May.
In the fall they also have pick-your-own pumpkins, a large corn maze, a hay maze for the little guys, and the largest pig exhibit in East Tennessee!
- Norway spruce
- White pine
- You choose the tree, but they cut
This popular non-denominational Christian camp and retreat, hosts private overnight events for churches and other groups. In addition to furthering their relationship with Christ, campers will enjoy a variety of recreational activities including, rock climbing, canoeing, bonfires, ropes course, arts and crafts, hiking and much more!
As a ministry of the Chilhowee Baptist Association, this Christian based day camp allows campers to further their relationship with Christ, while enjoying a variety of recreational activities. The camp is open from 7 am-6 pm.
corn maze, pumpkin patch, hay rides, country store and more
Come our and celebrate the rich history of Cades Cove at this FREE event.
Famed for its awesome homemade apple cider, this orchard sells a wide variety of apples and apple products at its farm store. While they do grow most of their own apples, they also sell apples they purchase from other farms.
Apple Varieties: Ginger Gold, Sansa, Gala
This bounce house playground and arcade, where you can play games and win prizes, is located inside Foothills Mall. In addition to general admission play, the facility also hosts birthday parties.
This facility, located inside Foothills Mall, offers a state-of-the-art laser tag experience. General admission tickets, group rates and birthday parties are available.
This FREE indoor foam play area is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers, especially when the weather leads to cabin fever!