Mom Explores The Smokies Terms and Conditions of Use for Printables
These files are for personal, classroom or public library use only. By using them, you agree that you will not copy or reproduce the files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Modification of terms. I have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time; the modification will be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.
- Print as many copies as you’d like to use in your classroom, home or public library.
- Post online about a printable (for example—take a picture of your child or student using it), giving proper credit to Mom Explores The Smokies AND linking back to the original source for downloading.
You May Not:
- Claim my files as your own.
- Alter my electronic files in any way.
- Sell or in anyway profit from my electronic files.
- Print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- Print my files, assemble them into complete activities (including printing, cutting, laminating etc.) and then sell the completely assembled activities.
- Store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- Email my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion.