Nothing screams fall like a festive trip to one of these awesome pumpkin patches in Chattanooga TN. Enjoy a bumpy hayride, pet a friendly goat, and pick the perfect pumpkins for your Halloween masterpieces. Most importantly, make wonderful family memories that will last a lifetime!
This list features a variety of both low-key and tricked-out options to match your personal family-fun style. The fancier farms feature bonus attractions like inflatables, petting zoos, playgrounds, corn mazes, corn cribs, tasty treats, and much more!
Some farms are pick-your-own, while others offer only pre-picked pumpkins. As always, you can click any blue link to get more information or verify the details of each specific farm.
Pumpkin Patches in Chattanooga and Hamilton County
- Location: 16705 Coulterville Rd, Sale Creek, TN
Guests at this local favorite farm will enjoy a petting zoo, hay ride, hay maze, pick-your-own pumpkin patch, corn crib, tractor races, slides, and more!
- Location: 271 Chattanooga Valley Rd, Flintstone, GA
Located just 10 minutes outside of Chattanooga, this Georgia farm boasts a petting zoo, corn maze, cow train, duck races, playground, u-pick pumpkins and more!
- Location: 308 Signal Mountain Rd, Chattanooga, TN
This local favorite is a no frills patch, where the pumpkins have been pre-picked and moved to a lot. There is also a farm store on-site that sells seasonal decor, gourds, and more!
This same lot is used as a Christmas tree farm in the winter.
- Location: 1514 Reeves Station Rd, Calhoun, GA
Admission includes almost 20 attractions including a petting zoo, bee barn, pig races, duck races, slides, corn maze, and more!
This fantastic farm is located just 1 hour outside of Chattanooga and makes an excellent day trip!
Pumpkin Farms in Bledsoe County
- Location: 46901 Sr 30, Pikeville, TN
This is a simple no-frills pumpkin patch, with a wide variety of pre-picked pumpkins and gourds. This patch is part of a local farm store that boasts a variety of cute seasonal decor, jams, fresh produce, soaps, and more! This is a great patch for adults, but there are no kids activities here.
See nearby McMinn County for fabulous pumpkin farms near you!
- Location: 1075 Pocahontas Rd, Morrison, TN
In addition to a hayride for pick-your-own pumpkins, guests will enjoy a barrel train, corn mazes, playground, inflatables, petting zoo, and more!
This cute farm is just a 30 minute drive from Monteagle, and 1 hour outside of South Pittsburg.
- Location: 454 Highland Ridge Rd, Estill Springs, TN
This adorable farm boasts a playground, corn maze, hayride, duck races, pig races, straw maze, pick-your-own pumpkins, concessions, and more!
This farm is located just 40 short minutes outside of Monteagle and an hour from South Pittsburg. Admission includes all activities, but pumpkins are sold separately. Season passes are also available.
- Location: 490 County Road 67, Riceville, TN
In addition to pick your own pumpkins, this farm offers hayrides, a corn maze, petting zoo, playground, tractor dig, obstacle course, and more!
- Location: 257 TN-307, Athens, TN
Mayfield Farm is closed for renovations throughout the 2019 season. The farm has already announced plans to reopen in 2020.
Check neighboring McMinn County for pumpkin patches near you.
- Location: 1371 Hwy 64, Ocoee, TN
This large farm boasts hay rides, a pumpkin patch, corn maze, petting zoo, flume ride, corn tubs, cow train, fairy tale forest trails and much more!
- Location: 1096 Baier Rd, Crossville, TN
In addition to pick-your-own pumpkins, activities include a petting zoo, playground, tractor-drawn wagon rides, jump pillow, corn maze, and more!
This fun farm is just 40 minutes from Grandview, and 1 hour from Dayton.
- Location: 2900 Old Nashville Hwy, McMinnville, TN
Guest will enjoy a pumpkin train, super slides, jump pad, petting zoo, playground, hay ride, pumpkins and more. There is also a large farm store with seasonal decor and tasty seasonal treats!
This awesome farm is just a short 50 minute drive from Dunlap.
Books to Share
- Pumpkin Jack – This fun book explores the life cycle of a pumpkin through story telling. A boy throws his Halloween jack-o-lantern into the garden, as it begins to rot. He observes how it transforms throughout the year, until he gets a wonderful surprise in spring!
- Bubba Gus and the Pumpkin Patch Fuss – A curious farm dog delights in the buses of school children who come to visit his pumpkin patch. When a friend gets lost in the patch, it’s Bubba Gus to the rescue!
- Big Pumpkin – In this delightful story of friendship, a witch teams up with some unlikely pals to bake a delicious pie from the largest pumpkin in the patch. But first, they have to find a way to pick it!