Get out and make awesome family memories this fall with a trip to one of these festive pumpkin patches near Johnson City TN, Kingsport, Bristol, and more!
There are a variety of farms to help meet your hearts desire, including u-pick and pre-picked options. Most farms also boast additional attractions like hay rides, corn mazes, playgrounds, petting zoos, and much more!
At these farms, you’ll find everything you need for a full day of family fall fun!
Pumpkin Patches Near Johnson City TN and Washington County
- Location: 254 Highway 107, Jonesborough, TN
Guest will enjoy a jump pad, traditional corn maze, haunted corn maze, zip lining, pick-you own pumpkins, a large farm store with pre-picked pumpkins, gourdes, produce and much more!
- Location: 303 Laurels Rd, Johnson City TN
This low-key pumpkin patch offers a nice u-pick field and a large farm store with a wide variety of pre-picked pumpkins in many different colors. They also offer a variety of gourds and seasonal decor.
Bristol, Kingsport and Sullivan County
- Location: Timber Mill Private Dr, Bluff City, TN
This festive farm boasts pick-your-own pumpkins, a petting zoo, inflatables, a playground, hayrides, corn mazes, after-dark haunted attractions, and more!
- Location: 2233 Cleek Road, Kingsport, TN
This fun fall attraction offers pre-picked pumpkins, a playground, jump pillow, cow train, corn maze, duck races, and more!
- Location: 19372 Brumley Gap Rd, Abingdon, VA
In addition to pre-picked pumpkins, this farm offers a barrel train ride, hay ride, traditional corn maze, after-dark haunted corn maze, and more!
The farm is located 30 minutes outside of Bristol and an hour from Kingsport.
- Location: 984 Cowans Creek Rd, Nickelsville , VA
Visitors will enjoy a hayride, pumpkin patch, petting zoo, corn maze, and more! There is also a large farm store with festive seasonal decor and a variety of pre-picked pumpkins and gourds.
This farm is just 40 minutes outside of Kingsport and 50 minutes from Bristol.
- Location: 5175 W Lee Hwy, Wytheville, VA
This farm and orchard, located 1 hour outside of Bristol, boasts u-pick pumpkins, hay rides, apple and pumpkin launchers, and a wide variety of kids activities! There is also a large farm store with many of your seasonal favorites.
- Location: 110 Corn Maze Ln, Elizabethton, TN
Guest will enjoy a traditional maze, haunted maze, hay rides, and pre-picked pumpkins.
- Location: 3415 Gap Creek Rd, Bulls Gap TN
This farm allows guests to pick their own pumpkins, gourds, and more! It also boasts a traditional corn maze, haunted corn maze, and large farm store.
- Location: 1890 Dodd Branch Rd, Greeneville, TN
This fall you can enjoy a less commercialized experience with pick-your-own pumpkins and apples, and a fun hay ride across the farm! There is also a farm store with seasonal decor, produce, canned goods, and more!
- Location: 7941 Blue Springs Parkway, Mosheim, TN
At their large farm store, visitors can choose from a variety of pre-picked pumpkins in various colors and seasonal gift items. There is also a traditional corn maze, daytime zombie paint ball, hayrides, and haunted after-dark attractions.
- Location: 1104 Rebel Hollow Rd, Tazewell, TN
Enjoy pumpkin picking, a large petting zoo, barrel train rides, and more! The farm is located just 20 minutes outside of Sneedville.
- Location: 993 Carters Valley Road, Rogersville, TN
In addition to pick-your-own pumpkins, this farm boasts a hayride, corn maze, playground, petting zoo, and more!
The closest pumpkin farms to you are in Carter and Sullivan counties. See above. There is also a fun North Carolina farm, that’s not too far. See below.
- Location: 2152 Beaver Creek School Rd, West Jefferson, NC
This fun farm offers a variety of pre-picked pumpkins and gourds, corn maze, paintball, yard games, pumpkin cannon, and much more! This farm is just 55 minutes from Mountain City.
Check our one of the nearby pumpkin patches in Washington, Cater, and Greene Counties.
Books to Share
- The Fierce Yellow Pumpkin – In this book about patience, a tiny yellow pumpkin aspires to be as big and fierce as the garden scarecrow. Finally in October, after months of waiting, all of his wishes come true.
- Pumpkin Jack – This fun book teaches the pumpkin life cycle through an engaging story. A young boy who throws his rotten jack-o-lantern outside in the garden, makes a surprising discovery the following spring.
- The Roll Away Pumpkin – Mary Little’s giant pumpkin has a mind if its own, as it rolls throughout the town. How will she catch it? This repeating sentence book is perfect for young readers.