A visit to one of these amazing u-pick farms is just what you need to liven up your summer. Not only will you make great family memories picking fresh off the vine produce, but you will also be supporting a local farmer!
Pick-your-own farms also help kids make the connection between farming and the food on their table. When you’re buying berries at the grocery store, the farm is a distant thought. When you pick berries at a patch, kids can really see the true meaning of farm-fresh produce!
Click the name of any farm in blue to verify important information or get additional details.
Carter County U-Pick Farms
See a neighboring county for an awesome farm near you! Please note that Roan Highlands Farm, a local favorite, stopped offering pick-your-own produce at the start of the 2019 season. They now have a farm store instead.
- Location: 910 Ottway Rd, Greeneville, TN
- Phone: (423) 639-2297
- U-Pick Crops: apples, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries
This amazing farms offers a variety of apples and blueberries for picking. They also offer pick your own pumpkins in the fall. Don’t forget a stylish basket to help transport your fruit back home.
- Location: 375 Kelley Gap Rd, Greeneville, TN
- Phone: (423) 620-9032
- U-Pick Crops: blueberries
This is one of the few farms that is certified organic. In addition to blueberries, the farm offers flowers, herbs, elderberries, and prepared elderberry syrup,
- Location: 595 Middle Creek Road, Afton, TN
- Phone: (423) 636-2624
- U-Pick Crops: blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
In addition to pick-your-own berries, this delicious farm offers fresh goat’s milk, herbs, jams, and flowers. They also use natural growing practices.
- Location: 1104 Rebel Hollow Rd, Tazewell, TN
- Phone: (865) 247-1874
- U-pick Crops: strawberries, blackberries, & miscellaneous produce
This farm’s website primarily advertises for their animal festivals, but they do actually offer a variety of pick-your-own crops. Since they don’t have the info listed on their website, you will have to call for availability.
- Location: 600 Eskola Lane, Treadway, TN
- Phone: 423-733-2017
- U-Pick Crops: apples
This farm offers a wide variety of apples, all available for pick-your-own.
Hawkins County Pick-Your-Own Farms
- Location: 933 Carters Valley Road, Rogersville, TN
- Phone: (423) 345-2704
- U-Pick Crops: strawberries
In addition to u-pick strawberries, this farm also offers pre-picked peaches and a pumpkin patch in the fall. Know before you go: teach the kids all about growing strawberries with this fun book From Seed to Strawberry.
- Location: 1267 Burem Road, Rogersville, TN
- Phone: (423) 742-6399
- U-Pick Crops: apples, blackberries, blueberries, peaches, raspberries
This chemical and pesticide-free farm offers such a wide variety of fruit, you won’t be able to resit a visit!
- Location: 611 Sluder Road, Shady Valley, TN
- Phone: (423) 739-3647
- U-Pick Crops: blueberries
This popular blueberry farm is an area favorite! They provide picnic tables so you can pack a lunch and make a day of it!
- Location: 1877 Dry Hill Road, Butler, TN
- Phone: (423) 768- 3633
- U-Pick Crops: blackberries and grapes
While primarily a wedding venue, this farm offers pick-your-own blackberries at the end of July. Call to confirm that the berries are ripe, prior to coming.
- Location: 168 Wampler Road, Bristol, TN
- Phone: (423) 480-4522
- U-Pick Crops: apples, beans, corn
Enjoy stunning mountain views as you meander through the fields and orchards of this pick-your-own farm!
If you know of an awesome u-pick farm in Sullivan County, help us support those farmers by sending fun-seeking families thier way! Click here to give us the details and we’ll add the farm to this list.
If you know of an awesome u-pick farm in Unicoi County, help us support those farmers by sending fun-seeking families their way! Click here to give us the details and we’ll add the farm to this list.
- Location: 236 Charlie Carson Road, Jonesborough
- Phone: (423) 753-4429
- U-Pick Crops: strawberries, beans, and tomatoes
In addition to the pick-your-own options, this farm also offers a wide variety of pre-picked produce including, watermelons, potatoes, and more!